July 18, 2011
The organizing committee of the IAHR 21st International Symposium on Ice has released the First Announcement of the conference. The bi-yearly conference on ice will be held in Dalian, China from June 11 to 15 in 2012.
The conference organized by the International Association for Hydro-Environment Engineering and Research (IAHR) covers variety of ice related topics including river ice, lake ice, glacier ice, sea ice and their interactions with climate changes.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Abstract Submission – 31 December, 2011
- Abstract acceptance – 31 January, 2012
- Draft manuscript submission – 15 March, 2012
- Registration open – 1 April, 2012
- Early registration fee – 30 April, 2012
- Final Papers – 1 May, 2012
- Registration – 31 May, 2012
- Conference dates – 11 to 15 June, 2012
Registration Rates (Registration before 30 April, 2012)
- For IAHR members US $380
- Others US $420
- Full-time students – US $250
- Accompanying persons – US $150
After the deadline the registration cost is $100 more to IAHR members and others. The students and accompanying persons pay $50 more if they choose to register after the April 30 deadline.
The registration fee includes access to scientific program, proceedings, official dinner and luncheons, morning and afternoon coffees/teas, ice breaker and banquet, excursion.
Abstract submission to Dr. Zhijun Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)